Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Unexpected - Overwhelmed

I have been very overwhelmed while being in the hospital. It all happened so fast, and it has taken me a while to adjust to not only the leukemia diagnosis, but also the stroke I had. I have not even been able to respond to everyone who has sent me things. I get packages and cards every day. It has simply been amazing. I wanted to try to do a blog just on all the people who have loved me. So I am going to list all the people I can. Please be patient with me.

  • Jonathan Howells: I can't believe you sent me the basket you did! Thank you so much.
  • Shannon and Jason Johnson, as well as Oasis Next: wow. I look at your cards every day. Shannon you anointing me meant more than you know.
  • Pam Tremble: I love the sock monkey. So do my nurses.
  • Marsha Daniel: what can I say? You are my Marsha and I don't know what I would do without you.
  • Aunt Linda: you have given me so many things. I love that I have gotten to know my aunt so much better these past few years.
  • Adryeana and Ann: your present was amazing and so timely!
  • Missy French: I love your gift and it is so helpful in my recovery.
  • Lindsay Wikoff: I hope you are having fun with Sean. I loved your package. It had so much helpful stuff in it. Your card is the best.
  • Nobuko Shiriashi: I can't believe we are still in touch! I have loved your package, especially the pictures of Michael Buble!
  • Kris Geer: your package was great! Doctors love your hat! It's great for me to do with the girls.
  • Kelli Ditmar: I can't have enough blankets!
  • Johanna Holland: what can I say? You are amazing.
  • Carol Bennett: the flowers you sent are amazing. Everyone loves them. They are perfect.
  • Reclaim: your card was perfectly timed and made me cry.
  • Janice LaFleur: your card from the womens bible study was beautiful.
  • Toni Carpenter: your card and gift certificate are amazing and timely. So glad I got to know you.
  • Bill and Shirley Vis: thank you so much for the card.
  • Aunt Joy & Uncle Ed: your card made me cry.
  • Cathrin & Kevin Joyner: Thank you for housing Becky and for your card.
  • Rebecca Bell: Thank you so much for the card.
  • Uncle Jerry: thank you for the card. I had to tell you that I got a purple rosary and I think of you often.
  • Carol Anne Mullaly: I can't believe I got a card from you. It was wonderful.
  • Jenny McCleary & Family: your visit was so timely. Thank you so much.
  • Stacy and Jen: Your visit and the voodoo doll were so timely. Thank you so much.
  • Jill Bartruff: What can I say? Thank you for everything.
  • Ruth Wynja Gibbons : Thank you so much for the card.
  • Lynn McConchie: Hearing from you was so wonderful.
  • Uncle Jim & Aunt Deb: Thank you for the card, it was great.
  • Aunt Stacy:you were the first to each out to me and it means so much to me.
  • Jason and Chloe: thank you so much for your visit and gifts.
  • Annalee Timmer: Getting a card from you was so special.
  • Lori Tuynman: Thank you so much for all your visits and gifts. They have lifted my spirits more than you know. Seeing everyone from work was wonderful.
  • Becky Bolser: stop making me cry.
  • Shannon Dempsey: You are the best sister ever. No more words.
  • Pat Dempsey: what would I do without you?
  • Daren DeVries: I will get out of here some day. 
I am sure I have forgotten someone and will get more to report soon, but I couldn't ignore who has sent me what I already got. Thank you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment