Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Unexpected - Henna Crowns

I have had several people suggest that I need to have a Henna Crown done.  I whole heartedly agree! I would LOVE to have a Henna Crown! If you don't know what I'm talking about - this is what they look like:


Pure Henna has healing properties in it and can be great for those healing from chemo. Today I did some research and found a fantastic person who has done them with pure Henna powder, aromatherapy, essential oils, and lemon juice.  After my doc gives me the go ahead I believe I may have a little Henna party for those that would like to do this with me (because I have had several express an interest in this with me). Let me know!


1 comments:

Selah said...

Not sure if my last post was posted, but YES, YES, YES Count me in!!!!! 😉

Post a Comment