Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Unexpected - my own expectations

This whole journey has not been what I expected.  AT ALL.  There have been a couple of people working on me on this.  In particular, my sister and my husband, trying to make me realize that I am probably not going back to work when I think I am going back to work.  I feel like I'm getting ganged up on that respect.  Don't tell anyone ... but they are probably right. Sigh.

Today I got a card from an associate at work that just hit me - at just the right time - in just the right way.  Perfection is simply the only word I could use to describe it.  I just had to share:


I am getting to that point in chemo where it is really starting to suck.  Like - SUCK. I can't even describe how much this card meant to me. I hope I get the message back to Brian just how much  I appreciate him reaching out to me like this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment