Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ahem ....

Hey y'all!

Have you missed me?

I've missed you!

I can't believe it's been 3 years since I've blogged!  So much has gone on - I have so much to catch you up on.  So let's jump right in.

As you can see - I have changed the address for my blog.  With the change - the focus for my blog will change a bit.  Well - kind of.  ;)  It's still all about Pam! But it won't be all about my weight loss. I am now 6 years out from my Gastric Bypass Surgery.  According to my surgeon I am the epitome of success.  I don't know about that.  I won't lie - #TheStruggleIsReal people! I have always said this surgery is a tool - and it is.  You still have to put in the work - and you do.  I am still workin it people! And I probably always will.  More on that later I'm sure.

I will probably also be blogging on my new found love of baking.  I'm sure you are thinking - what on earth?  Baking?  How does that jive with Kanga? How does that jive with the desire to not have any regain?  To be honest - I don't have any earthly idea.  All I know is that I love it.  Something about seeing the recipe come out just right, and something about making something that other people love to eat - even if I can't have it.

A couple of other things I find myself delving into these days that I will probably be blogging about .... Toastmasters - public speaking and leadership.  Whew! Yikes!  Let's see how that goes. I am also going to pursue my intermediate ITIL certification.

I have fallen in love with Lacrosse! My son has started playing and I love watching it! I am a hopeless lacrosse mom.

So if you are looking for some of my older posts - there is a link to my other blog over on the right. Otherwise - I'll be posting here from now on.

Let's get this party started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment