Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, January 26, 2015

So for Christmas I finally got the KitchenAid mixer that I have been asking for. I immediately christened my new friend Karmine.



Karmine and I have been very busy cooking and baking up a storm. So busy that my mom made me a fantastic apron that I use for our adventures.


Last night we got busy making a set of cinnamon rolls.  It was the second time I made them. The first time I made them they came out much better and I think I know why.  The first time I didn't have any shortening and I substituted butter. They came out so well. So I am a little disappointed, but I didn't get much of what there was, so they couldn't have been that bad.  I think I had half a roll. I made the frosting as well and I'm pretty sure all of that is gone, too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment