Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, November 14, 2015

November Gratefulness Post - November 10

You find out who your true friends are when they show up for you when you are in your darkest hour. When they know when your darkest hour is. But also when they know how to make you smile like no other.  When they know your ins and outs.  When they know your sarcasm needs.  They know that the weirdness you need makes you better - lifts you up. Krystal - I can't thank you enough for being there for me when I needed you.  For showing up at the hospital right away. For showing up at the hospital later.  For taking me to chemo. For being at the house and for joking with me when I needed it most. And mostly, for crying with me when you didn't want to.  I know you hate it as much as I do.  But you will never know how much it means to me.  You rock my sister from another mister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment