Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, November 14, 2015

November Gratefulness Post - November 11

It is said that we have friends who come into our lives for a reason or a season. Some friends have been there for a really long time and some - not so long.  And then - hey! There goes a pumpkin!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's my Kris.  I had heard of her through my mom, and then met her one year during my trip to Cancun, Mexico. She came running up to my sister and I and announced that she was adopting the two of us as sisters. Life as I knew it would never be the same. I now had an adopted sister who lived in Connecticut. And wouldn't you know it ... she loved strawberries too!  :)

She sent me the most wonderful gift box when I was in the hospital to lift my spirits. I still walk around in my beautiful hat to lift my spirits because she knew it would do that for me.

I love that she knew just what would make me strong because she is my adopted sister.  Thank you so much my love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment