Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November Gratefulness Post - November 15

I met Kelli Ditmar at one of the first jobs I had when I lived in Michigan. We knew right away that we would be great friends. I can't believe we have stayed in touch this long!  It's been 20 years!

She has been sending me wonderful and encouraging messages, as well as beautiful blankets to keep[ me warm and inspired when I was in the hospital.  Since I have left the hospital I ave looked forward to the notes she has sent me on a regular basis that have encouraged me and often made me laugh. They have brought me back to the days that we worked together and I love that.

And not to mention - she looks FABULOUS!  I love you Kelli.  I can't thank you enough for all you have done.


0 comments:

Post a Comment