Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November Gratefulness Post - November 4

This post is going to be about my sister, Shannon Dempsey.


I know I say this about so many people right now.  But I mean this from the bottom of my heart.  I don't know where I would be right now without her. The bond between us has never been stronger and I hate that it took something like this to make it this way. The fact that when she heard what was going on and dropped everything to be with me .... I will just never be able to repay her.

She stayed beside my bedside during the most harrowing hours.  She saw me at my worst.  She did not bat an eye when my worst got even worse than I ever imagined it could be.  When not only my questions got harrowing, but so did the doctors.  She laughed with me when the only other option was to cry.  She helped my family get through their own issues by pushing through her own.

I know that 2015 has been a horrible year for her, too.  Here is hoping and praying that we both start to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment