Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November Gratefulness Post - November 18

I think that you can tell from my posts that I have had friends coming out of the woodwork   And yet, I have other friends that have been with me for forever just pick up the pace, and do what needed to be done. I was amazed at what my friends from high school did for me while I was sick. When they found out that one of their own was in need they just did what needed to be done.  Especially my fellow cheerleaders from high school.  We formed a bond that can never be broken and it has followed us for going on almost 25 years.  We live all over the country now and it doesn't seem to matter. They have been the hands and feet of Christ for me in a time when I needed Christ to carry me through because I could not carry myself. I felt their presence and their deeds in more ways than one. I want them all to know how thankful I am for everything they did for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment