Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November Gratefulness Post - November 14

I met Leah what seems like forever ago, through our husbands. They were what seems like "forever friends". They are guys. They are the kinds of friends who can not talk to each other for years and it doesn't matter cause ... well ... they are guys. They will not talk to each other, then see each other, get together and BAM! It's like they were never apart. 

So when Leah and I met there was some expectation that we would be best friends as well.  And I am here to say - we clicked.  :)  I'm not sure how - we just did.  And I'm so glad.  Even though we have lived anywhere from  thousands of miles apart to just down the road from each other ... we have made it work.  Admittedly - it works better just down the road from each other. :)

And she just knows my heart.  I wish she didn't have to know when it hurt so bad. But I am forever grateful for when she does. For she is one of my lifelines.

Thank you Leah.  I don't need to say much more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment