Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November Gratefulness Post - November 20

Friends who would not give up.  That is who Cheryl was to me. She would not give up on me ... period. She was in Chapel Hill and was trying to visit me at the hospital several times only to find that I was not really in a position to be visited.  Either I was asleep - which at that point was not something I could easily be woken up from - or I was out at a different test like an MRI.  I will give this to her.  She was beyond "Hey Pam ... What's good?" She was determined to make sure that I was recovering from this awfulness.  That my family was remaining in tact. That I was not being swallowed up whole from what had happened to me.  And I appreciate what she was trying to do - every bit of it.  I am so thankful.  For her friendship, and for her effort.  I won't forget it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment