Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, November 5, 2015

November Gratefulness Post - November 5

I am grateful to many people for helping me out.  But I am grateful to these people for jumping up and being there immediately - for coming all the way to Chapel Hill IMMEDIATELY.  Not knowing what was going on, but know that a member of the body needed help and needed it immediately.


Shannon and Jason - you will never know what it meant to me having you there for my first chemo party! Having you there to pray for me in the unknown.  Having you show up in the ICU when even I didn't know what was going on.  Having you anoint me with oil.  You just don't even know. It means so much and I still sit and cry over it today because that moment was so pivitol for me.   The cards you delivered for me from the youth group stayed up in my room the whole time.  They were not just a joy to me, but also to the whole nursing staff.  We all loved to look at them and read them. I love to do it to this day.

AND!  I can't thank you enough for how you care for my children. I know... I know... I know.  You have been so good to them. You have intervened for them in a way no others have.  You understand them.  You know what they love.  You know what they need.  And you take it more seriously than any other.  I can't thank you enough.  I can't thank you enough. I can't thank you enough.

And you are so fun.  How much do I love that?


What more could I ask for in the youth group leaders for my children?  I need you to know how much it means to me.  I hope that this gratefulness post gives you some idea just how much I appreciate you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment